Ozone is more likely and more widely used in various fields of life throughout the world. However, ozonation in Poland is still a new method but still comes its supporters Most ozone is used to eliminate odors, combat allergens and as a disinfectant and bactericidal.
Ozone treatment is perfect where other traditional disinfection methods has failed. For example ozone in gaseous form reaches the most inaccessible places, which can not be decontaminated by other means Ozone, a very strong disinfectant (50 times more effective than chlorine), is a substance whose use is almost limitless.
- odor removal – ozone removes cigarette smoke, musty and mildew smell, cat and dog smell or sweat odors or burning smell
- decontamination – ozonation kills various pathogens and unpleasant smells caused, for example, by sick people
- ozonation is removal of allergens – ozone also kills all kinds of mites, fungi, mold and other microorganisms
- ozonation is rodent and pest control – ozone repels pests such as cockroaches, ants, moths, mosquitoes and rodents
- mold removal of air conditioning – ozone molecules in gaseous form reaches the smallest corners of air conditioning evaporator killing fungi and microorganisms which are the cause of unpleasant odors
- mold removal of air conditioning – ozone molecules in gaseous form reaches the smallest corners of air conditioning evaporator killing fungi and microorganisms which are the cause of unpleasant odors ozonation also decontaminates the entire interior of the car – ozone penetrates deep into the structure of the upholstered seats and couches and oxidizes contained therein bacteria, mites and odors, which can not be destroyed by other means. Just a few session of ozonation completely removes even the smell of cigarettes. As a result we have fresh and clean air in the car.